I'm a thirty-something father, husband and software engineer currently working as Head of Engineering for Linklaters | CreateiQ.
I graduated with an honours degree in Computer Science in 2006, following that, led the Software Engineering team at the University of Warwick for around 15 years.
Linklaters | CreateiQ
- Head of Engineering leading hybrid engineering teams with Scala, React/Next.js and Kubernetes
- Development of software services in Scala and React
University of Warwick
- Numerous web applications in Scala, Kotlin, Java and node.js
- Infrastructure management with Puppet
- Web application penetration testing
- Vulnerability scanning
- Information security policy support
Training and Conference Speaking
I am available to apply my vast experience across all areas of the development cycle through bespoke training courses or conference speaking. I have delivered guest lectures to finalist Computer Science students, and delivered advanced training courses to staff at all technical levels to help them to design engaging web pages.